13 Sep Senior Administrator – Compliance
We have a brand new opportunity available for a Senior Administrator in Compliance to join a leading provider of private equity and real estate administration solutions.
Key duties will include:
- Clearly document applicable processes and procedures
- Demonstrate an ability to liaise and communicate competently within a team in order to ensure the effectiveness of activities
- Undertake an impact assessment on proposed new regulations and propose recommendations as to the next steps
- Support and ensure outsourcing becomes a standing agenda item for each relevant local, market sector and operating risk committee
- Support and ensure the regular (not more than 6 monthly) review by regulated boards in each jurisdiction of their local outsourcing register
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.