13 Mar Senior Administrator – Compensation & Payroll
Posted at 10:53h in
We have a great new opportunity for a Senior Administrator to join a multijurisdictional, independent provider of institutional and private client services.
Key duties will include:
- Co-ordinate, administer and process monthly and ad hoc multi-jurisdictional payrolls ensuring that all employees are correctly and accurately paid by the due pay date in each jurisdiction.
- Issue a monthly payroll timeline to appropriate individuals in line with relevant cut-off dates for each jurisdiction.
- Act as main point of contact for all payroll related queries, ensuring these are dealt with efficiently, in a timely manner and to accurate calculations.
- Ensure payroll is administered in accordance with company processes and controls with 100% accuracy targets, ensuring that relevant jurisdictional legislation, regulations and other requirements are maintained.
- Collate system data reports in order to identify and sense-check adjustments prior to payroll processing.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.