12 Sep Senior Administrator – Co Sec & Governance – Private Equity
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Administrator – Co Sec & Governance – Private Equity to join a world-leading corporate, funds, capital markets and private wealth services company.
Key duties will include:
- Attend client board meetings and manage all related company secretarial matters
- Arranging of board/committee meetings as required
- Collation and preparation of board packs for board/committee meetings as required
- Drafting minutes, including a range of basic to complex minutes for private equity, private debt and fund of funds clients
- Act as a reviewer to draft minutes produced by more junior team members and the Centre of Excellence in India
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.