07 Oct Senior Administrator – Capital Markets
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Senior Administrator in Capital Markets to join a world-leading corporate, funds, capital markets and private wealth services company.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Be responsible for the administration of a portfolio of Capital Markets structures and ensure clients are managed effectively
- Preparation of board packs and minutes of meetings
- Review and comment on legal documentation
- Review of financial statements and liaise with accountants and auditors
- Updating client statutory records, databases and registers
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.