12 Jan Senior Accounting Services Officer – Capital Markets
We have a great opportunity for a Senior Accounting Services Officer to join a world-leading corporate, funds, capital markets and private wealth services company.
Key duties will include:
- Preparation of annual accounts under UK GAAP/ IFRS for clients to include the arranging and coordinating of audits
- Maintenance of team specific accounts preparation and status monitoring reports and exception reports to help monitor and report the status of accounts exceptions for cases addressed both internally and externally
- Clearance of all allocated cash reconciling items including distributions and cash forecasts
- Preparation and support for complex accounting deliverables
- Knowledge or previous experience in capital markets, fund or financial services accounting will be considered as an asset
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.