12 Apr Securities Operations Technical Specialist
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Sector: IT, Operations
Alexander Daniels Offshore is working with a business based in Jersey to recruit a Securities Operations Technical Specialist.
- Monitor end-to-end securities operations processes, manage issues, hand-offs and workarounds in conjunction with the SLAs, processes and procedures.
- Maintain oversight of third-party operations to ensure they are functioning to the expected quality and work closely with their respective teams to solve any escalated problems.
- Assist with any securities operations functions when required, including for example stock breaks, settlements, static data, pricing controls, MI, audit or custodian management.
- Completion of fund documentation and relating AML/KYC requirements.
- Identify and resolve workflow issues, check daily output standards, escalating issues and progressing solutions with internal and external parties.
- Monitor corporate action events, how they are scheduled in the system and check allocations to client accounts according to their mandate or election.
- Support the Head of Securities Operations and BAU teams across all departments to maintain an effective combined operational model.
- Support ad hoc projects designed to further integrate and consolidate businesses such as asset migrations from multiple to single service providers.
- Support the project team as necessary in the lead up to, during and post go-live, investigating issues.
- Contribute constructively to the development of the Securities Operations Department by suggesting ideas for improving efficiency or process quality.
Skills and Experience:
- At least 5 years industry experience
- CISI Certificate or Diploma
- Experience of working in securities/investment operations processing teams.
- Understanding of asset master data and data providers such as Morningstar, IDC, Bloomberg, FinEx.
- Good understanding of fund dealing/settlement, along with the completion of corresponding documentation and AML/KYC etc.
- Self-directed, the ability to work independently, highly motivated and a positive can-do attitude are key.
- The ability to interact with business stakeholders to understand complex requirements.
- Good communication, both in verbal and written skills.
Category | IT / Operations
Level | Admin
Type | Permanent
Ref Number | AD-JSY-3010