13 May Securities Operations Technical Specialist
We have a great opportunity for a Securities Operations Technical Specialist to join a leading, offshore private bank in Jersey.
The main duties of this role include:
- Work in a positive and proactive manner to deliver a high quality and successful service for our clients and counterparties.
- Maintain oversight and constant communication over our third-party operations to ensure they are functioning to the expected quality and work closely with their respective teams to solve any escalations.
- Assist with any securities operations functions when required, including for example stock breaks, settlements, static data, pricing controls, MI, audit, stock master records, stock pricing, or custodian management.
- Completion of fund documentation and relating AML/KYC requirements.
- Identify and resolve workflow issues, check daily output standards, escalating issues and progressing solutions with internal and external parties.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.