13 Jul Risk & Compliance Officer
We have a new opportunity for a Risk & Compliance Officer to join one of the Channel Islands’ leading independent assurance, tax and advisory firms.
Key duties will include:
- Assisting in developing & maintaining risk, compliance & regulatory awareness
- Providing practical, effective & business focused risk, compliance & technical advice
- Assisting in analysing laws & regulations, identifying key changes, assessing the likely impact & provide guidance on appropriate actions
- Assisting in establishing & maintaining the firm’s strategic risk registers
- Reviewing high risk referrals prior to them being presented to the risk panel
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.