16 Sep Risk & Compliance Assistant
We have a great new opportunity for a Risk & Compliance Assistant to join a leading, offshore law firm.
Key duties will include:
- Development and production of management information to inform the firm’s risk appetite and support internal, forum, committee, board and regulatory reporting
- Maintain and monitor all Risk and Compliance registers in place as part of the control framework
- Support the delivery of AML/CFT Induction training to new joiners across the Jersey office as appropriate to their role within 10 working days of commencing employment
- Action Law Society of Jersey CPD exemptions and returns and assist/co-ordinate with JLS annual audit as necessary, include supplying additional documents as requested by JLS on a regular and ad hoc basis
- Supporting the maintenance of the CDD Team New Business Control Sheet to ensure integrity of the data for the BRA and regular M.I. reporting
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.