30 Jul Revenue Control/Finance Officer
We have a great opportunity for a Revenue Control/Finance Officer, working for a leading offshore law firm. In this role, you would work closely with the Group Financial Controller and the Working Capital Manager in managing the firm’s working capital across our global network.
• Strong ‘A’ levels, degree-level education and/or a professional qualification are desirable.
• Proven track record of successfully operating within a partnership culture and/or professional services environment.
• Strong team player with ability to develop effective working relationships with client facing and support departments alike.
• Confident and effective communicator able to work effectively at all levels within an organisation.
• Able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and decision making capability and to be comfortable working within a results driven environment with accuracy and focus.