31 Aug Regulatory Maintenance Officer (12 Month FTC)
We have an exciting new role available for a Regulatory Maintenance Officer to join a local regulatory body.
Key duties will include:
- Processing regulatory maintenance tasks for all regulated and registered entities, utilising CRM where applicable
- Maintaining relationships with other units across Supervision and elsewhere across the organisation to ensure appropriate execution of regulatory responsibilities
- Responsible for the collection and collation of statistical and financial data from Industry and third parties
- Acts as the first point of contact for all requests and queries relating to the work undertaken and responds in a timely manner including supporting external stakeholders
- Liaises with ICT regarding internal and external submission issues and queries
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.