14 Oct Project Manager – Client Take On (9 Month FTC)
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Project Manager in Client Take On to join a leading provider of fund administration and accounting services for private equity, debt, and real estate asset classes.
Key duties will include:
- Ownership of the closing process, this includes preparing a detailed plan to schedule key milestones, workstreams and activities.
- Lead the onboarding of the new business, acting as the main point of contact for the client and other third parties, such as lawyers and tax advisers.
- Provide weekly updates (daily updates closer to closing dates) to the Senior Management Team on the status of the closing.
- Work collaboratively with the Head of Business Development, Client Directors, CDD and Compliance teams to ensure that the timetable for closing is adhered to and that any matters arising are escalated on a timely basis.
- Work collaboratively with the client facing accounting and admin managers to ensure a coordinated approach to the new business/client relationship and handover.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.