21 Sep Project Manager
We have a great opportunity for a Project Manager to join a company, trust and fund administration provider in Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- Ensuring that our chosen project management methodologies are applied to all projects
- Engaging with key stakeholders to identify project objectives and deliverables
- Developing project specifications, agreeing project scope, key activities, deliverables, resource requirements, milestones and deadlines
- Managing projects within agreed governance structures and processes, to ensure consistency of approach and efficient use of resources
- Utilising project plans and schedules to monitor and drive project execution, as well as conducting progress reviews to give stakeholders confidence that projects will deliver to time, budget and within agreed standards
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.