03 Oct Professional Assistant
Posted at 09:56h in
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Professional Assistant to join a reputable accountancy firm. The purpose of this role is to provide a pro-active support service to assigned Partners and/or Directors (collectively known as Engagement Leaders (“EL’s”)) and to assist any other Partners and Directors as required.
Key duties will include:
- Manage calendars for assigned EL’s, ensuring they have all necessary documents and are well prepared for meetings
- Arrange travel, visas and accommodation
- Event Management, including organising internal/external meetings, training and events, including arranging invite lists, liaising with external suppliers, booking venues and ordering refreshments
- Pro-actively engage in the firms technological advances, ensuring you are kept up to date with latest firm-wide developments and support the business, specifically EL’s where necessary
- Act as brand ambassador and assist with formatting and ensuring documents are brand compliant and adhere to guidelines, working closely with the Marketing team and other subject matter experts as and when required
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.