14 Oct Part-qualified Fund Accountant
We have a great opportunity for a Part-qualified Fund Accountant, working for an established corporate services company. In this role, you would deliver the financial reporting requirements for a range of complex clients, which may include Company, Trusts, SPV’s, and limited Partnerships and other complex structures.
• Studying towards a recognised accounting qualification (ACCA or ACA).
• Direct experience of producing financial statements for a variety of corporate entities within various jurisdictions.
• Experience in producing financial statements to UK GAAP or IFRS.
• Working knowledge of Caseware/Value Financials.
• Working knowledge of WealthWorks Troika.