17 Jan Paralegal – Banking and Finance
We have a great opportunity available for a Paralegal to join a leading provider in legal services.
Key duties will include:
- To undertake work in support of a team of fee earners, meeting an agreed target chargeable hours
- Assisting the team with team-specific financials/matter management e.g. budgets, WIP, aged debt reporting
- Undertaking various searches at the request of fee-earners along with drafting and amending legal documents
- Primary line of communication between fee-earners and clients
- Ensuring that all new client matters are accurately set up in the client accounting and database system and maintaining client records and contact names where appropriate
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.