20 Jul Money Laundering Reporting Officer
We have a great opportunity for a Money Laundering Reporting Officer to join an awarding-winning global provider of trust, administration and fiduciary services.
Key duties will include:
- Ensuring the suspicious activity reporting (“SAR”) framework in place within the business remains robust
- Maintaining adequate policies and procedures, ensuring they are accessible and fully understood by the business
- Maintaining effective engagement throughout all levels of the business – mentor, guide and challenge as appropriate
- Acknowledging and considering internal SARs received from the business in a timely manner
- Documenting all enquiries made in relation to each SAR and documenting the basis for reporting to the JFCU or the decision not to make such report
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.