14 May Money Laundering Compliance Officer
We have a great opportunity for a Money Laundering Compliance Officer, working for an established bank. In this role, you would be responsible for providing AML/Financial Crime advice and ensuring that compliance framework activity is completed to the highest standard.
- Ability to build excellent relationships with all levels of management and staff across the businesses and within the wider compliance team both face to face and as part of a virtual team.
- Demonstratable strong conflict management and influencing skills.
- Professional Qualifications or studying towards professional qualifications such as the those offered by the International Compliance Association.
- Relevant experience in the Jersey Financial Services Industry, with wide ranging compliance/financial crime/AML experience.
- Knowledge of financial products covering, trust company business, investment business, banking business, funds service business and general insurance mediation.
- Excellent understanding of the Jersey AML Regulatory requirements and a good understanding of Global regulatory environments and global company standards.