27 Sep Marketing Communications Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Communications Manager to join a local telecommunications provider.
Our client require an experienced marketer that will work with the Head of Marketing and broader team to deliver consumer product focused through the line campaigns that support the business objectives and are aligned to the wider business strategy.
Key duties will include:
- Day-to-day management of the local marketing communications budget
- Development and execution of planned local media campaigns through the line with a digital first approach
- Management and delivery of Jersey centric sponsorships to ensure maximum visibility that complements ongoing regular marketing activities
- Provide marketing support to the local CSR strategy, ensuring promotion of Company values, ethics and policies
- Delivery of relevant marketing materials to support retail channel
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.