12 Oct Manager – Risk & Compliance
We have a great new opportunity for a Manager in Risk & Compliance to join a multijurisdictional, independent provider of institutional and private client services.
Key duties will include:
- Contribute to the compliance and risk strategy and culture; liaising with the senior management team and advising on relevant regulatory matters and best practice within the industry
- Provide comprehensive advisory, monitoring and control services to the Jersey business in order to manage compliance within regulatory and internal policies and procedures
- In consultation with senior management, issue, revise and adopt compliance and business Policies, Guidance and Procedures in line with developments in legislation, regulations and best practice
- Manage members of the Risk & Compliance team in their execution of compliance tests ensuring a robust evidence based process is followed with clear and concise recording of any identified breaches and/or Compliance control weaknesses
- Review recommendations for exception to Policies and Procedures with a view to making decisions delegated to Mangers or making recommendations for senior management to determine
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.