15 Nov Manager Regulatory Services – Client and Investor Onboarding
We have a new opportunity available for a Manager to join a leading Fund and Corporate services provider in Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- Primary Focus: Undertake Compliance and AML CFT related tasks for a number of JPFs and other Fund
- Responsible for the completion of compliance monitoring for the Funds and ensuring that all material issues/ findings are escalated to the business and the Head of Client Regulatory Services in a timely manner
- Act as Deputy MLRO/MLCO to the Funds
- Preparation of MLRO/MLCO Reporting for the Funds and attending Board Meetings to present the reports
- Preparation of AML/CFT BRA & CMP for the Funds and ensuring that the documents are reviewed on a regular basis and continue to meet regulatory requirements
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.