01 Mar Manager – Group Finance
Posted at 10:50h in
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Manager to join a multijurisdictional, independent provider of institutional and private client services.
Key duties will include:
- Work as part of a Project Team to integrate finance functions of acquired businesses
- Managing investigations of existing finance processes of acquired businesses, relating to book keeping and invoicing
- Identification of differences and similarities of processes with a view to alignment
- Review of data provided with a view to map, import and reconcile data and balances as reported
- Assisting with the management of preparation and adherence to timeline for identified integration project deliverables
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.