13 Jul Manager – Fund Accounting
Posted at 09:42h in
We have a new opportunity for a Manager in Fund Accounting to join a local provider of private wealth, fund and corporate administration services.
Key duties will include:
- Ensuring up to date and accurate book-keeping of all fund and corporate structures
- Delivering financial statements, specialised investor and other reporting
- Assisting the Senior Manager in optimising use of technology platform
- Providing proactive query management and resolution
- Assisting the Senior Manager in maintaining book-keeping and accounting policies, procedures & controls
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.