12 Dec Manager – Executive Compensation Services
We have a great opportunity for a Manager to join a world-leading corporate, funds, capital markets and private wealth services company.
Key duties will include:
- Collaborate with your team to manage key client plans and structures, demonstrate understanding of tasks and at all times following internal policies and procedures
- To work independently and use your own initiative, independently lead on client transactions and liaise with relevant third-party advisors and business partners
- Assist with the set-up and ongoing maintenance of carried interest schemes, working with clients, participants lawyers and fund administrators to complete admissions as well as transfers following leave events
- Manage the carried interest registers and records for carried interest schemes
- Ensure that carried interest registers across fund administrators are up to date and complete following movements throughout each quarter following additional allocations, leave events and other movements
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.