12 Jan Manager – Executive Compensation Services
We have a great new opportunity for a Manager to join a world-leading corporate, funds, capital markets and private wealth services company.
Key duties will include:
- Collaborate with your team to manage key client plans and structures, demonstrate understanding of tasks and at all times following internal policies and procedures
- To work independently and use your own initiative, independently lead on client transactions and liaise with relevant third-party advisors and business partners
- Be approachable and accessible to your all team members, offering guidance and development when required and assist in any training needs
- Assist with the set-up and ongoing maintenance of carried interest schemes, working with clients, participants lawyers and fund administrators to complete admissions as well as transfers following leave events
- Manage the carried interest registers and records for carried interest schemes
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.