17 Jan Manager – AML Financial Crime
We have a new opportunity for a Manager to join a fiduciary service provider.
Key duties will include:
- Oversight of the Compliance AML/Financial Crime Team, including the identification and delivery of training to any junior members of the team and ongoing analysis of duties undertaken
- Ongoing analysis of the effectiveness and adequacy of documented Policies & Procedures, ensuring any changes to the regulatory environment are sufficiently considered and revised
- Acting as a Compliance AML/Financial Crime representative at Board and relevant committee meetings as and when required
- Assistance in the production of regular compliance reports
- Management of AML processes including CDD reviews, new business, Client reviews
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.