23 Nov Management Accountant
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Management Accountant to join a leading offshore law firm.
Key duties will include:
- Conducting ledger reviews
- Completion of statutory and any regulatory returns (including GST, VAT and tax)
- Preparation of management accounts, management information and other internal reporting and analysis for key stakeholders and fee earners
- Uploading and reconciliation of bank statements to the practice management system
- Dealing and assisting with a range of tasks/enquiries from the Finance helpdesk
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.