29 Nov Legal Support Administrator
We have a really exciting new opportunity for a Legal Support Administrator to join a leading offshore law firm. This would be a perfect role for someone looking to embark on their legal career with appropriate support and training being provided.
Key duties will include:
- Providing a full range of administration services to partners and fee earners
- Assisting in the preparation of reports and correspondence, checking for accuracy, and assisting with proof-reading
- Assisting with legal research and analysis
- Printing, scanning and collation of legal documents for completions
- Working closely with those responsible for client take-on to ensure all new matter opening documentation is completed and accurately set up in the systems, and pro-actively ensuring the file continues to be managed correctly
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.