05 Aug Knowledge Lawyer
We have a great new opportunity for a Knowledge Lawyer to join a global Banking and Finance business.
Key duties will include:
- Support as directed the strategies and processes to develop and maintain legal and professional resources for specified jurisdictions and offices
- Support as directed the appropriate global harmonisation of legal resources across all offices.
- Support as directed the review and appropriate dissemination of new and proposed legislation and regulatory updates
- Support as directed the circulation of industry and case law updates to the law firm and professional services teams
- Train as directed new lawyers, secretaries and corporate services executives on the availability of legal resources
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.