08 Jun Knowledge Analyst
We have an exciting opportunity for a Knowledge Analyst to join a leading, offshore law firm in Jersey.
The main purpose of this role is to provide quick and easy access to relevant knowledge, training on relevant research resources, and be the point of contact for the Knowledge Lawyers in these areas.
Some of the key duties include:
- Assist in encouraging legal teams and business services to share knowledge using all tools available, ensuring appropriate training and support is provided
- Provide a range of current awareness updates to fee-earners, in conjunction with the Knowledge Lawyers
- Act as the point of contact for all level one and level two knowledge requests, diverting more technical requests to the Knowledge Lawyers and taking ownership of level one and two knowledge requests on their behalf
- Help to capture, organise and provide easy access to relevant knowledge for our Finance, Corporate and Funds teams globally
- Provide access and training on relevant research resources and provide induction support to new starters
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.