29 Nov Junior Trust Administrator
We have a new opportunity for a Junior Trust Administrator to join a leading family office.
Key duties will include:
- Communication with third party service providers and with various business contacts, including banks, investment houses, solicitors and property managers/estate agents such communication to be signed off by management
- Client take on and entity formation/termination
- Assist with KYC/CDD information collation and system input for client take on
- Formation of trusts, companies and foundations in any jurisdiction
- Termination of trusts, companies and foundations in any jurisdiction
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.