09 Nov Junior Business Assistant – Dispute Resolution
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Junior Business Assistant to join a leading offshore law firm in Jersey.
Key duties will include:
- Assist in maintaining case files for partners and fee earners through scanning, organising electronic filing, working paper documents and any other case management requirements
- Prepare files of documents and any other documentation for cases to be heard in court
- Keep the team’s CPD records up to date
- Ensure the confidentiality of all the firm’s and clients’ documentation and information
- Make appointments, arrange meetings and maintain diaries for the relevant fee earners. Book meeting rooms as necessary
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.