12 Jul Junior Administrator – Funds
Posted at 09:04h in
We have a new opportunity for a Junior Administrator to join the Funds team of an independent administration outsourcing group in Jersey.
The purpose of the position is to support the Funds team working on a client entities and to provide general support to the Fund Team and the wider Group as required.
Key duties will include:
- Assisting with client transactions
- Logging invoices and processing payment instructions to the payments team
- Liaising with clients for payment call-backs and funding requirements
- Assisting with maintenance of client records including updating database, filing and scanning.
- Data Management System control
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.