12 Jul Junior Administrator – Fiduciary
Posted at 09:02h in
We have a new opportunity for a Junior Administrator to join the Fiduciary team team of an independent administration outsourcing group in Jersey.
The purpose of the position is to support the Fiduciary team and to provide general support to the wider Group as required.
Key duties will include:
- Assisting with client transactions
- Logging invoices and processing payment instructions
- Liaising with clients for payment call-backs and funding requirements
- Assisting with maintenance of client records including updating database, filing and scanning
- Data Management System control
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.