15 Nov Independence Senior Associate
Posted at 10:05h in
We have a fantastic new opportunity for an Independence Senior Associate to join a reputable accountancy firm.
Key duties will include:
- Reviewing and, where required, updating internal independence policies, client deliverables and templates. Maintaining a log of updates required and any amendments made
- Monitoring network independence communications and assisting with implementing actions or changes that may be relevant with respect to independence
- Assisting with internal communications and training on independence related matters
- Maintaining and updating the firm’s independence intranet site on a regular basis so that all staff are kept up to date and informed
- Attending independence team meetings, taking minutes and ensuring any actions are followed up on a timely basis
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.