09 Sep ICT Service Delivery Assistant
We have a great opportunity for an ICT Service Delivery Assistant, working for an established law firm. In this role, you would provide first and second level support on the service desk as well as implementing new applications and providing assistance and training.
• Good GCSE level qualifications.
• Be studying towards a relevant ICT qualification.
• Great customer service skills.
• Prior experience in a professional services firm.
• Excellent communicator and team player.
• Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products (Microsoft Office, Windows 10, Active Directory) and (SharePoint, Mimecast, iOS and Android although not essential).
• Ability to install/un-install IT equipment and swap out components.