07 Jun HR Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity for a HR Administrator to join a leading independent provider of fiduciary and administration solutions.
The main focus of this role is ensuring that all administration and documentation is produced accurately, in a timely manner and is kept up to date.
Some of the key responsibilities include:
- Maintenance of the Global HR system with any amendments and updates as necessary.
- Maintenance of Data for all employee benefits to include death in service, healthcare and pension and others as necessary.
- Assisting the Manager with the collation of data for the annual bonus scheme, salary survey submissions and annual salary review.
- Assisting the Manager of Human Resources with the collation of data in preparation for the annual audit of the Group
- Support the HR team throughout the recruitment lifecycle including organising all interviews, sending calendars invites, preparing interview packs and booking boardrooms.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.