13 Jul Head of Procurement & Governance
We have a new opportunity for a Head of Procurement & Governance to join a leading telecommunications company.
Key duties will include:
- Developing and managing key supplier strategies and relationships
- Managing supplier contracts to ensure commitments and responsibilities are clearly defined and adhered to
- Managing property portfolio
- Developing procurement controls and other corporate governance requirements
- Providing communication and training to ensure that all Group employees understand and comply with procurement and governance policies
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.