24 Nov Head of Enterprise Products
Our client is looking to recruit a Head of Enterprise Products in Guernsey or Jersey.
The successful applicant will be required to responsible for growing Enterprise Product revenue and driving margins across the following portfolio to deliver against the annual operating plan (AOP) targets:
- Adjacencies: Data centre / Cloud / Mimecast / Cybersecurity / Managed IT Services / Disaster Recovery, Microsoft services
- CPE: Cisco – Networking, Security & WiFi / Mitel, Microsoft and Cloud based Unified Communications / Professional Services and Labour
- Fixed: Voice (ISDN / Calls / SIP) / Data (Leased lines, Internet access / IP) / SME connectivity
- Business Mobile/ Broadband: ARPU / Subscriber
- Small/ Medium Enterprise: Business solutions
Candidates will have a proven record of managing products within the enterprise market, including understanding all aspects of regulatory and corporate governance, with experience of IT technologies & the market place, and the production and scheduling of product, commercial and financial plans. Applicants will have customer relationship management experience, be self-motivated, well organised and effective at communicating, with presentation skills at C-level.
More information about the role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.