21 Feb Head of Administration
Posted at 10:34h in
We have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Administration to join a well known, family owned business on the island.
Key duties will include:
- To manage the company’s administrative functions and implement the Company’s strategic policies and objectives in the areas of responsibility.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely maintenance of all company ledgers and office systems, including Nominal Ledger, Purchase ledger and Sales ledger.
- Manage cashflow for the business within financing parameters agreed upon approval of the annual budget.
- Work with the Assistant Accountant to produce the annual budget and monthly management accounts on a timely basis.
- Operate the company monthly payroll system and maintain a backup operator to cover absence.
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.