01 Mar Funds Compliance Officer (6 Month FTC)
Posted at 09:57h in
We have a great new opportunity for a Funds Compliance Officer to join a independent trust, corporate and funds services provider. This role is available on a 6 month, fixed-term contract.
Key duties will include:
- Assist the Key Person to ensure comprehensive Compliance arrangements are in place
- Assist with the completion of the FSB Compliance Monitoring Programme (“CMP”) by providing support and guidance to the Compliance Administrators
- Assist in defining strategy and developing policies to ensure robust arrangements for compliance with the Financial Services(Jersey) law 1988, Orders (issued under the Law) and the FSB Code in liaison with the Head of Compliance/Key Person
- Interpret and disseminate information about regulatory changes and adapt procedures, documents, and compliance tools to accommodate these rule changes in relation to Fund Services business under the supervision of the Key Person
- Manage projects and when required certain key aspects of the relevant regulated persons’ relationships with the JFSC in liaison with the Head of Compliance/Key Person
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.