30 Sep Fund Administrator – Private Debt
We have a fantastic new opportunity for a Fund Administrator in Private Debt. In this role, you would carry out routine day-to-day administration of fund structures under the direction of a Client Relationship Manager.
Key duties will include:
- Administer funds, management companies and associated fund structures within the team and liaise with clients and intermediaries on a daily basis
- Assist with all aspects of company secretarial matters, including the preparation of agendas, collation and distribution of board packs, shareholder meetings and drafting minutes for routine meetings
- Maintain accurate investor records on eFront and process investor changes
- Prepare manual and electronic payment instructions to settle fund expenses and assist with the maintenance of the electronic payments library
- Process and co-ordinate routine fund operations, including investor calls and distributions
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.