13 Feb Fund Administrator – Private Debt
Posted at 12:16h in
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Fund Administrator to join a regulated financial services group.
Key duties will include:
- Administer funds, management companies and associated fund structures within the team and liaise with clients and intermediaries on a daily basis
- Assist with all aspects of company secretarial matters, including the preparation of agendas, collation and distribution of board packs, shareholder meetings and drafting minutes for routine meetings
- Maintain accurate investor records on eFront and process investor changes
- Prepare manual and electronic payment instructions to settle fund expenses and assist with the maintenance of the electronic payments library
- Process and co-ordinate routine fund operations, including investor calls and distributions
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.