09 Jun Fund Administrator
We have an exciting opportunity for a Fund Administrator to join a leading provider of fund administration and accounting services for private equity, debt, and real estate asset classes.
Some of the main duties of this role include:
- Perform as the primary point of contact on day-to-day administration matters for a portfolio of client entities for tasks including but not limited to:
- Company secretarial activity
- Processing client, third party and investor queries
- Processing paperwork for transaction related activity
- Maintaining registers and files
- Accurately complete all workflows and check-sheets for tasks in real-time, as tasks are completed.
- Monitor incoming emails, tracking requests to ensure they are captured and responded to on a timely basis.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.