21 Apr Fund Administrator
We have a great opportunity for a Fund Administrator to join a leading offshore service provider, specialising in private client, fund and corporate administration services.
Some of the main responsibilities of this role include:
- Work as part of a team alongside directors, managers and administrators;
- Responding to ad-hoc investor and client queries;
- Liaising with lawyers, directors, auditors, other administrators and regulatory authorities in relation to ad hoc transactions;
- General administrative duties, including inputting of payments and processing of recommendations;
- Assisting in respect of investor subscriptions and redemptions;
- Assessing and monitoring risks and provide feedback to management team to continually enhance controls.
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.