20 Sep Fund Accounting Manager
We have a fantastic opportunity available for a Fund Accounting Manager to join an awarding-winning global provider of trust, administration and fiduciary services.
Key duties will include:
- Take responsibility for an allocated portfolio of clients
- Set and manage the deadlines of the portfolio of clients in accordance with the agreed calendar defined by each relevant jurisdiction
- Ensure overall quality of NAV, financial statements, and other financial reports are up to required standards at all times
- Liaise with clients to ensure efficient delivery of output and client service expectations
- Review bank, investment and any other reconciliation
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.