02 Sep Fund Accountant – Real Assets
We have a great opportunity available for a Fund Accountant to join a regulated financial services group.
Key duties will include:
- Bookkeep a complex range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures and liaise with clients and intermediaries as necessary
- Complete all aspects of accounting matters for a portfolio of fund structures, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements, and ad-hoc investor queries
- Deal with the completion of routine audit queries
- Prepare periodic bank reconciliations and provide supporting documentation evidencing transactions
- Maintain accurate records on eFront and Microsoft Excel working paper schedules for all aspects of accounting
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.