30 Sep Fund Accountant – Private Debt
We have a great opportunity for a Fund Accountant in Private Debt.
Key duties will include:
- Bookkeep funds, management companies and associated fund structures within the team
- Assist with all aspects of accounting matters, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements, and ad-hoc investor queries
- Assist with the completion of routine audit queries
- Prepare periodic bank reconciliations and provide supporting documentation evidencing transactions
- Maintain accurate records on eFront and Microsoft Excel working paper schedules for all aspects of bookkeeping
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.