09 Jun Fund Accountant
We have a great opportunity for a Fund Accountant to join a leading provider of fund administration and accounting services for private equity, debt, and real estate asset classes.
Some of the main responsibilities of this role include:
- Ownership of bookkeeping transactions and maintenance and of accounting records for multiple client entities
- Prepare timely and accurate accounting output for subsequent review by the senior members of the team or client
- Prepare monthly/quarterly reconciliations of management accounts – promptly researching and correcting any variances
- Prepare interim and annual statutory accounts in line with appropriate accounting standards
- Process payments through payment and accounting systems (together, “core systems”) in accordance with policies and procedures
More information about this role is available upon request – Contact the team today for further details.