29 Jul Financial Reporting Manager – Real Assets
We have a new opportunity for a Financial Reporting Manager to join the Real Assets Team of a regulated financial services group.
Key duties will include:
- Act as the lead accountant for various fund structures within a team
- Review all aspects of accounting matters for a limited portfolio of fund structures
- Review the bookkeeping for a range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures
- Attend client board meetings and present quarterly financial information
- Supervise and assist in the training and development of staff
More information about this role is available upon request – contact the team today for further details.